It's all about me...

It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Sleepy Monkey


This kid is never awake. Ever. But at least in this pic he's nice and clean, sans pacifier (a.k.a. chupon) and dressed to the nine's as "mommy's little monster." Franny told a cute little story that the other night he was sleeping on her chest so she couldn't really get up to adjust herself. My brother was sleeping beside her so she said, "Curt, get this little monkey off of me" to which he sleepily jumped up and asked, "What monkey do you need?" Ethan's nursery has a jungle theme so there is no shortage of monkeys in the house. Ethan being the biggest one.

3 Comments:

  • At 06:41, Blogger Sassy One said…

    What an angel!
    I want to tickle his cheeks!!

     
  • At 13:11, Blogger hotdrwife said…

    I could kiss his face off!!! Seriously! How cute is he.

     
  • At 14:05, Blogger Macca said…

    "Baybay: The other OTHER white meat!"

    "Baybay: It's whats for dinnah"

    "I want my babyback babyback babyback. I want my babyback babyback babyback"

    Thanks,

    Fat Bastard

     

Post a Comment

<< Home