It's all about me...

It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Accidental HNT


I love this pic of me and fellow bridesmaid/sister-of-the-groom. It was taken after hours of dancing in the warm rain of Yosemite. I doubt the bride was thrilled about the unexpected shower but I think it was the best thing that could have happened.

And of course I had to post a pic of the horrific French pedi because BFF loves it ever so much. My feet are wet in this one because SUPRISE! it was raining. Sense a theme here?

12 Comments:

  • At 21:19, Blogger Evalee said…

    Looks like it was a lot of fun, even in the rain. HHNT, great pics and great pedi.

     
  • At 21:26, Blogger Coodence said…

    dude where'd you get that hot french pedi? i wish i could get something like that which accentuated how LONG MY TOENAILS were.

    feel free to erase this comment. i'm kinda drunk.

    love you.

     
  • At 21:37, Blogger Crimson said…

    Very cute HNT!

     
  • At 00:11, Blogger AndyT13 said…

    I think the pedi is lovely! HHNT!

     
  • At 01:50, Blogger Suze said…

    Lovely images, you both look happy despite the rain. You also have the cutest toes, just love the pedi.

    Happy HNT sweetie ;)

     
  • At 04:23, Anonymous loz said…

    great pics! looks like it was really fun, judging by the first. happy hnt.

     
  • At 04:49, Blogger Tricia said…

    Now that IS a cute french!

    HHNT!

     
  • At 07:11, Blogger Mommyof3 said…

    I am so jealous! HHNT

     
  • At 09:57, Blogger exile said…

    yeah, they're wet because of the rain, right....

    i like how your hnt haitus lasted a whole week, hehehe

     
  • At 12:17, Blogger Sassy One said…

    Hehe love the toes! Dancing/playing in the rain is awesome...makes me feel like a kid again :)

     
  • At 19:42, Blogger Mommyof3 said…

    You were my favorite comment this week...thanks for visiting....Di

     
  • At 17:46, Blogger HNB said…

    Looked like fun and I love the tootsies. HHNT

     

Post a Comment

<< Home