It's all about me...

It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Fauxhawk HNT

For Thanksgiving my uncle came to town for a week. He's 46 and still does it punk rock style: plaid bondage pants, skulls and a mohawk. I knew my Grandpa would give him shit for it so I decided "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" and I did my own version just for the holiday:
aerial view
profile

creepy frontal
Not too shabby for a first try, eh? My Gran was very concerned that I was going to wear it like this to work and that the Police department would never hire me if I did. Mind you these photos were taken at the end of the night after many hours of gorging, a long walk and even a movie. The ticket taker complimented me saying he'd never seen a 'do like this before. Niiiiiice.
Oh and by the way Happy HNT and first of December... only 24 more shopping days.

20 Comments:

  • At 20:25, Blogger lecram sinun said…

    That actually looks pretty great! Cheers and happy HNT!

     
  • At 20:49, Blogger Lee Ann said…

    cute! Happy HNT!

     
  • At 05:36, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PD huh? Good luck. I had 5 pd's turn me down based on a blog I was an author on. Seems its standard procedure around here to check blogs and look for anything that might even be remotely questionable and let it disqualify you.

     
  • At 06:38, Blogger sasfdasfdljkfksdjkfjsd said…

    rockin hairdo, sounds like a classic california family reunion to me! (not that I'd know I'm from Oregon)

    happy HNT!

     
  • At 07:37, Blogger Wenchy said…

    gotta love that hair

     
  • At 07:40, Anonymous robin said…

    I wish I could do that with my hair or even get away with doing that to my hair.

    HNT!

     
  • At 08:25, Blogger Shora said…

    Love it! And bring you're uncle when you come visit me. Lol.

    Happy HNT babe!

     
  • At 08:34, Blogger Maine said…

    I love that you call it an aerial view. Like there's a helicopter up there snapping photos of the hair.

    I'll admit I like it. The profile view is kinda sexy.

     
  • At 08:45, Blogger barefoot_mistress said…

    Tell grandma that it will all grow back ! Happy HNT!

     
  • At 08:58, Blogger Queen of Ass said…

    LOL Very cool!

    HHNT!

     
  • At 09:38, Blogger Carrie said…

    you are too cute! no wonder shora loves you! rock on chikita!

     
  • At 09:47, Blogger lo sciocco said…

    Oh my... LOL... I love it!
    What a great sense of humor you must have.
    Happy HNT!!!

     
  • At 09:49, Blogger Evilicious Blonde said…

    Love it love it love it!!!!

    Happy HNT!

     
  • At 10:49, Blogger MamaKBear said…

    LOL bet that was fun!
    HappY HNT!

     
  • At 11:40, Anonymous Furzl said…

    lol . Brilliant Good for you, stepping up to bat for your uncle. Happy HNT

     
  • At 11:44, Blogger exile said…

    punker chicks are sexy

     
  • At 12:12, Blogger awaterpixie said…

    I think it RAWKS!! Happy Sexy HNT

     
  • At 13:43, Blogger AndyT13 said…

    Superfly! Happy HNT!

     
  • At 14:57, Blogger Scott & Julia said…

    LOL, that's an awesome 'do. Happy HNT!

     
  • At 06:54, Blogger Coodence said…

    AACK! I can't stop looking at the creepy fronta!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home