It's all about me...

It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

HNT for Maine

As promised, here's the belly shot.


And there's a song that says it never rains in Southern California but that's a damn lie so here's proof. It's been a while since I saw the whole arch of a rainbow but there it was, right over the old workplace. And how about that wicked sky? (I'll do anything to get the focus off the Buddha belly.) Happy HNT, kids. And happy 24th birthday to my baby brother, Cyoooorteeeees. Pictured below for maximum photo capacity blogging purposes :o)

5 Comments:

  • At 07:34, Blogger ceedee said…

    Awww...happy birfday, Curt...I remember when you were born...and I let you fall off the couch while I was holding you...explains a lot, eh?
    Love,
    crust

     
  • At 09:49, Blogger Coodence said…

    LOL I love Crust's comment. Is that true?! That DOES explain a lot.

    Happy Happy Cyooorteees. And cute belly shot! What happened to the big blue stone?

     
  • At 17:42, Blogger Shora said…

    Great belly shot! You have more courage than I do. The tattoo thing was no problem at all... but navel piercing scares the shit out of me. Did it hurt as much as I've heard it does?

    Happy HNT babe! And happy birthday baby bro. Oh, to be 24 again... sigh.

     
  • At 17:44, Blogger Shora said…

    Gorgeous skies too, btw. Wow. Almost looks like an effect from a movie. You've got a great eye fort his stuff. Kudos!

     
  • At 18:51, Blogger MamaKBear said…

    Great pics! I love rainbows!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home